Good cycling code
Code of Conduct
- Always ride with a helmet!
- Never ride outside the marked routes
- Make sure your bike is in the best technical condition before you set out
- Always be aware of your speed, so that you will be able to come to a quick halt should danger arise.
- Only embark on routes where you are considered to have the appropriate performance level and physical condition.
- Be very respectful of local flora and fauna.
- Exercise a duty of care towards pedestrians, hikers and other bikers.
- Please note that you may encounter oncoming motorised traffic on some routes.
- Always take a bad weather protection outfit.
- Please keep the environment clean.
- We are not liable for accidents and injuries.
- If you encounter pasture gates, please close the gate behind you.